Tuesday, January 17, 2006

5 weird things about Tamie…

1) I am the queen of useless trivia… you name it… movie… music… history… science… whatever… I usually know the answer… I blame my father… who is also really good at useless trivia… I’m not saying I’m jeopardy smart… but you know… some other game show that I can’t think of at this exact moment smart… heh…

2) I cannot sleep unless there is a fan or an air conditioner running… It must be something about the white noise… but without it… I toss and turn and just can’t get to sleep… it can be 30 degrees out… and I’ll still sleep with the fan on…

3) Whenever I eat out… I always dissect my food… I pull/pick it apart just in case I don’t like something in it… and once I find something on the menu that I do like (and that I didn’t find anything unusual in)… I will usually only order THAT one thing when I go to that restaurant again… an example: a Del Taco bean n cheese burrito… if there is even one tiny shred of lettuce in it… hidden somewhere with the cheese…at the bottom… I will know… just from smelling it (my sense of smell is REALLY REALLY good)… and I have to open it up and pick it out before I’ll eat it…

4) I have like 70+ pairs of shoes… and I usually only ever wear my flip flops or one of my pairs of ugg boots… yet I still will buy new ones even when I know I probably won’t ever wear them…

5) When I find something really really funny… my laugh becomes silent and I can’t breathe… all 4 of my sisters and I are afflicted with this…

6 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Have you ever seen a baby do that really really hard laughing thing you described in #5? It is so funny! I don't even like babies, but that's darn cute.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Like #5 I do that too, but I'm really loud up until that point.

2:42 PM  
Blogger tamie said...

YES... that's exactly what it is... really hard laughing... and then you LOOK like you're laughing... but there's no sounds... and then... no breathing... usually followed by hacking coughing...

3:29 PM  
Blogger Jadzia said...

I'm reaaaallly similar with 1 and 3. I also know a lot of useless stuff. And I'm super picky w/ food and would TOTALLY find that lettuce. My mom thinks I'm crazy because I'll bite down on something and say "this has lettuce in it" (when I requested w/o) and I open it and there it is! She says lettuce has no taste... I say it tastes like plants. I don't eat plants.

Oh and I also have a ton of shoes and also wear the same damn shoes all the time. I think that's girl-universal!!

5:50 PM  
Blogger goldennib said...

I don't have alot of shoes, but I usually wear the same pair all of the time. I figure one or two is the most I need.

4:34 AM  
Blogger Nics said...

I love shoes and I'm constantly on the lookout for new ones. This is something that nearly every woman on my mum's side suffers from. I'm not about to start trying to fight it though!

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home