Monday, January 16, 2006

5 weirds about Jodi

What a fun topic! I keep meaning to link this blog from my other, anyone else do that yet?

1. My friends think I'm super weird for this one; I eat food on my plate one thing at a time. It's OK if they're touching I just have to eat the meatloaf first, then mashed potatoes, then the carrots. I can't mix it up in anyway except maybe the order. Actually I would probably eat the potatoes first, they get cold the fastest. Also included with this, I have a psychological barrier (I blame my parents) to leaving any food on my plate. So I have to watch my portions. (Those poor starving children in Ethiopia should REALLY be thanking me)

2. I am a coffee snob. I absolutely must have at LEAST 3 cups of coffee a day. It can't be Folgers or Maxwell House, it has to be quality coffee that I usually grind myself every couple of days and then keep the grinds in a dark, airtight container. It may stem from my job at Starbucks years ago, however that is not the brand of coffee I prefer. (But as an act of desperation on a less then 3 cup day I may have to make a stop at the dreaded Starbucks for sustenance)

3. I change into my pajamas and immediately take off my bra the MINUTE I get home. It doesn't matter if I get home at 1:00 in the afternoon and will only be home until 4....I will change. I just can't get comfortable otherwise.

4. I cannot sleep naked much to the disappointment of my late husband and past lovers. I've tried, I just feel too vulnerable and the worry wart in me will stay up worrying about the possibility of a fire and having to run out onto the lawn buck nekkid. I just can't do it.

5. Like Samantha on Bewitched, I can wiggle my nose. I've been able to do it since I was a kid when my mother forbid me to touch my nose in any way, shape, or form in public. So when It itches, it wiggles. I was very popular in 3rd grade for that little talent.

Looking forward to reading the others!

4 Comments:

Blogger Dear Lovey Heart said...

sleeping naked makes me extremely uneasy as well

7:55 PM  
Blogger tamie said...

omg... I do the pj change thing too... the MINUTE I get home... and I also must immediately wash my fash and use toner... or else I feel dirty...

I have linked this blog on my regular blog :)

9:45 AM  
Blogger Jadzia said...

I also have that barrier to leaving food on my plate!!! That and my eyes are usually a lot bigger than my stomach hahaa That saying makes no sense but I say it all the time.

5:39 PM  
Blogger goldennib said...

I have to sleep covered too, even if it's just a sheet. Boogie men my get me if I'm not covered.

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home