Monday, January 16, 2006

5 Wierd Things/Habits About Mary

1. I am one of those idiots who talks to her pets. I talk to my cat all the time. If he meows, I look at him and say "oh, really?". Then he meows again and I say "You're kidding me!?". He meows again and I say, "Well, I'm glad to here that."... as if we are having a conversation. I'm really not that lonely, I swear.

2. If there is a piece of paper within my reach, I WILL draw on it. This has been a habit since middle school. In High School I got in trouble in my American History class for doodling the first few weeks during lecture. I told the teacher I was paying attention, and he didn't believe me until I got A's on all the quizzes. I can absorb well when I am drawing.

3. I used to have the bad habit of biting my nails. I bit them for the LONGEST time and now I don't do it anymore, but I clip/file them until they are nubs. I'm trying to break that habit now.

4. Instead of saying "No" or even "No, Thanks"...I reply "NAH!"...And I catch myself doing it all the time. "NAH!" is not a word - at best it is a sound and I bet I sound like an idiot.

5. I don't like talking on the telephone with many people. I don't know why, but there are only like 3 people in the world I don't mind talking to on the phone. I'd rather be face to face.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jadzia said...

I talk to my cats too. But it's usually like:
*cat rubs against my leg*
-"what do you want??"
-"meow..." *looks cute*
-"no i'm not gonna rub your belly now"
-"MEOW!!!!"
-"ok ok fine but only 5 mins"
-"PURRRRRRRRRRR"

I doodle a lot too, but I suck at drawing. In one of my classes my teacher called me "The Artist", capital letters, because I drew something on the first homework assignment we turned in. After that, I had to draw something on EVERY assignment and test for that class. For a whole year I had this teacher. He's lucky I had a major crush on him, or it would've gotten annoying... haha

5:45 PM  
Blogger goldennib said...

We talk to our animals all of the time, using comic voices and then we answer ourselves like our dog or cat are speaking for themselves.

Hate phones.

4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home