Friday, January 13, 2006

The Day of Doooooooooooom!

Welcome to Friday the 13th. I lost track of all the sequels because I was too much of a scaredy cat to watch any more than five minutes of them. Anything you refuse to do on Friday the 13th? I can't really think of anything horrific that happened to me on Friday the 13th, possible small things that seemed life changing at the time but now have just faded with the drama. Don't overdose on superstitions and go easy on the amulets! I'm going to bed now to dream about the lovely rugby players I saw today. Sweet dreams!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dear Lovey Heart said...

when i read this ast first i was so very confused i didn't understand it until one of roommates asked me if i was worried because it was friday the 13th i am a little oblivious

12:13 PM  
Blogger Nics said...

sorry! I felt really bad about not having posted anything in a few days and I was shattered so it came a lot more nonsensical than planned!

6:06 PM  
Blogger goldennib said...

13 is my favorite number. I love Friday the 13th. And it was very foggy here all day (not normal.) And it is a full moon.

My husband got an ynexpected bonus from work today.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home