Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Family


Diana, Andrew, James, and Me on Christmas Eve Liz wasn't there sad : (

I am pretty excited about this because I love love LOVE my siblings they are just the best. I have four siblings Elizabeth, 26, who is married to a really great guy is living in Salt Lake City, Utah in married student housing at the University of Utah while her husband works/ goes to school she is a nurse and is currently at a dialysis clinic. My brother james is 24 going to Brigham Young University-provo and i have a feeling he will be getting engaged here pretty quick, he is in his last semester is majoring in Chinese and plans to attend law school. My other sister Diana, 20, is at the University of Utah studying Library Science but plans to change that i believe she has great style and wonderful taste in music. My little bro Andrew is 17 and a junior in high school he is quite active in student government and is quite the lady charmer i hear and he obviously hates pants teehee . I love my family imiss them all so much some of my fondest memories are of all of us staying up late in my big brothers room talking about everything under the sun i have a beautiful and intelligent family and i am proud of them!!

2 Comments:

Blogger goldennib said...

You look like a very happy group. I read your big brother's message to you on your site. He sounds like a good big brother.

4:57 AM  
Blogger Jadzia said...

Library Science sounds interesting... If I had thought outside the box I would've done that in college. I would've graduated sooner, had a stable job sooner, and in an environment perfect for me: QUIET!!

Even though I wrote about wanting to be an only child, sometimes I felt like I wanted more siblings. Just one was at times boring... I think I missed out on having sisters for sure! I always wanted a twin sister!! haha impossible I know. I WILL have twins myself though, I just know I will. =)

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home