Friday, January 27, 2006

Rocks and Sucks

What rocked this past fortnight was meeting my first non-friend-from-round-the-corner blogger(Stolie), catching up with friends, going to the NME tour to see We Are Scientists, Arctic Monkeys and Maximo Park

What sucked was a close friend being miserable due to breaking up with her boyfriend, being sick, saying goodbye to a friend, realising that I haven't blogged in a fortnight and I have to start classes on Monday.

What's rocked and sucked in your world recently?

2 Comments:

Blogger goldennib said...

This is a hard one. It is always easier for me to say what sucked. I will rack my brain to find the good stuuf before I post my answers.

1:25 PM  
Blogger furyouhin said...

rocks: there was sunlight for a few days

sucks: it's started raining again. Oregon water torture.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home