Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Some pics of my brother...

The post about my brother was fairly long, so rather than editing it and adding these pics, I created a new post. Hope that's ok. I also may edit this and add a couple pics I haven't scanned.

Baby Angel, and me ~age 2.5.


My mom, me ~age 4.5, my brother.


At Disneyland, Splash Mountain, sometime in 04 I think. Ignore the front 2 people (strangers). Actually look at front guy's arms, he's holding on TIGHT! After that it's my mom, me and at the very back my brother. He said it was very hard to stay in the pose the whole way down haha.


At his birthday last year (05).


And this is what he looks like now...


I personally liked the mohawk better... And no, that's not a wig! =S

2 Comments:

Blogger goldennib said...

He has an incredible amount of hair. He looks like a real fun guy.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Jadzia said...

I am cursed with that head of hair too... cursed/blessed, some people view it differently. It's SO unruly! which is why I had it chemically straightened/rebonded/japanese thermal reconditioned. I LOVE IT now.

My brother is a very fun guy!! thank you =)

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home