Thursday, January 12, 2006

Tints, Titles, Templates - Oh, my!

Mary - I like the logo. The pink squeezed between all of that black is very erotic.

For a background photo you could use one like one of those flowers by Georgia O'Keeffe that dosen't look like a flower.

Or for the background we could do a code where every thirteenth letter put together spells a dirty word and see if anyone notices.

njhgtfdesawdolokujygtfvxnrkcscksddfrdsgjuhfsv
dgfngjymugrdgtfnhbgojugrdfesdcfvrmkijyhgvcf
digijhgvcfdesavyiuytredsecvgomkoijnbhuygvrqa
zxswedcvfrgnjdnfhgncfhgynjhgtfdesawdolokujy
gtfvxnrkcscksddfrdsgjuhfsvdgfngjymugrdgtfnh
bgojugrdfesdcfvrmkijyhgvcfdigijhgvcfdesavyiuy
tredsecvgomkoijnbhuygvrqazxswedcvfrgnjdnfh
gncfhgyjsdvuvfvvsjhsbvuvucyrxtejejnhtfdcxzawdx

1 Comments:

Blogger tamie said...

heh... I'm gonna cast my vote as a no on the O'Keeffe painting... not a fan :)

I think we should keep it simple though... and I like the idea of putting words in the back ground... only not gibberish... just lots of words... with select ones in pink...

my 2 cents anyway...

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home