Monday, January 16, 2006

weird

1. I tear paper. When it is my hands I tear it I have a pretty good system going I always tear it the exact same way it makes me not as anxious.
2. I have a better realtionship with my computer than with half of my roommates.
3. I have an odd obsession with socks especially of the argyle sort.
4. Nine times out of ten I would rather stay home and read a book then go out on a friday or saturday night.
5. I have never drank alcohol or coffee and haver never smoked ciggarettes or weed (not really weird in my opinion but i suppose it might be weird to other people)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jadzia said...

I have a better relationship with my computer than with most people, in general. Hehe.
and I agree with #4!!!!!!
better alone than in bad company is what i say. that and i'm lazy hehehee

5:40 PM  
Blogger goldennib said...

I am such a homebody too. I have absolutely no problem with my own company. I find myself highly entertaining.

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home