Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I guess technically this is a NEW topic… but it's another day... and I'm bored... so... yea...

one of my favorite ways to unwind is to watch TV…

and I have a new guilty pleasure… and ooooh it’s such a pleasure…


It’s called Supernatural… and I DARE you (if you’re a girl) to NOT love this show (and the pretty)…

for one… they totally NAIL the brotherly dynamic… the joking snark with love and concern to back it up… and while I don’t normally like scary movies… I really enjoy how well done this show is… ok… so it’s got it’s problems (hey it IS the WB afterall)… like the monster of the week isn’t always the greatest (last week was more of a texas chainsaw deal and that has my skin crawling just thinking about it)… and some of the girls of the week have been pretty lame (Cassie I’m looking at you…)… but the atmosphere and the interesting stories keep me coming back… I was a big X-Files fan back in the day (I’m a dork… what can I say… hehe…) so this show is very cool to me…

Plus you know… the pretty


See…


I’ve been a fan of Jensen Ackles since I was addicted to Days of our Lives back in the late 90’s…don’t ask… soooooooooo hot… and snarky… which makes him even MORE hot…


and Jared Padalecki… he’s new to me… but soo very cute too…


I like thrillers… and this show has had me scared on more than one occasion… the writing is decent… and the boys can act…

So what’s one of YOUR TV guilty pleasures… (and don’t say American Idol… cause even if you HATE that show… you still love it… just admit it… it’s ok… everyone already knows)

6 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

my guilty TV pleasures are Animal Planet's World Funniest Animal video show :) ...and sometimes I Watch pet star too LOL

OH, and dumb shows like "Fat Camp" on MTV and anything on the Style network.

When Patrick isn't around, I watch dumb TV...But, it's fun and I can do other things while I watch it because I am not worried about missing anything "good"....

2:53 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Um...Yeah..Yummy.
Man, My DVR is going to explode.

3:17 PM  
Blogger James said...

The Daily show and Stargate are the only regular things I watch. The other 22 1/2 hours of the day the TV is fixated on the History Channel.

12:14 AM  
Blogger Nics said...

My guilty pleasures would be Neighbours(an Aussie soap that has been part of my life for twenty of my 21 years) and Jackass. If it's on and I have control of the tv then I'm watching it and also CSI the original Las Vegas one.

5:45 PM  
Blogger Dear Lovey Heart said...

Gilmore Girls hands down i used to change the channel when my little brother would walk into the room while i was watching it hahhahahah good times

1:43 AM  
Blogger Jadzia said...

OHH Jensen!! I've been watching reruns of Smallville and MAAN he's hooooooottttttt.

My guilty pleasure, I would say, the MOST GUILTIEST PLEASURE EVAAAAAAAAAR is Degrassi: The Next Generation. I was a fan of the old school Degrassi back in the 80s, and now I'm so into this one. They're on the 5th season (I think) but seriously the first 3 are the bestestststs ones. I have the first 2 on DVD! Yes I'm a nerd.

My second guiltiest pleasure is 7th Heaven. I'm SOOOOOOO into that show it's disgusting.

Other guilty pleasures of mine include: America's Funniest Videos (I LOVE Bob Saget, but oddly enough I also like Bob Bergeron. I don't really like the one with Daisy Fuentes and Jon Fugelson or whatever his name is); The Golden Girls; Roseanne; and The Nanny.

I watch TV alllllll day when I'm home. These shows I mentioned are shows that I'm not tooooo proud to brag about (except Degrassi, I tell everyone about it, even if it should embarrass me that I'm so into a show for TEENS, I'm shameless!). There are a thousand other shows I watch that I don't feel the need to hide like: Lost, My name is Earl, Scrubs, The Office, Smallville etc.

TV JUNKIE!!!!!!! I'm lame I know.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home