Friday, March 03, 2006

Schizotypal...

As well as Antisocial, Histrionic, and Narcissistic.
Great...
I'm not uncomfortable in close relationships, though. So I refute the Schizotypal one, hehe. Antisocial? Sometimes. Histrionic? Mildly... not so much attention-seeking, but I can be self-centered and very emotional, and my mom always said I was a drama-queen. Narcissistic?? YES.

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||||| 54%
Schizoid |||||||||||| 46%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Antisocial |||||||||||||||| 70%
Borderline |||||||||||| 50%
Histrionic |||||||||||||||| 70%
Narcissistic |||||||||||||||| 70%
Avoidant |||||| 30%
Dependent |||||||||| 38%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||| 62%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home