Monday, March 13, 2006

Working Hard or Hardly Working?

Everyone is so busy lately. Are you spending all of your time doing what you love and getting paid for it or do you spend the bulk of your time working for the All Mighty Dollar so you can do what you love?

What is the thing you would love to be doing and get paid for it?

Me, I work 60 hours a week in H/R and Administration. I just kind of ended up there. It definitely pays the bills, but I am working towards being able to write, paint, draw and do crafts for a living.

I figure as long as the dream never dies and I take some sort of step in that direction, I'm doing ok.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dear Lovey Heart said...

my dream job is to work in a library prefferably a high school's library and since i am planning on getting a masters in library science looks like i will get paid for doing something i love woohoo!

2:01 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

I would love to get paid what I am worth for my current job :)

3:02 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

I'm doing both....working hard on procrastinating my studies and projects AND Hardly working on the household projects I had planned for Spring Break.

It is awfully quiet in here.

11:33 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

Ug! Hardly working. That is, I go to a job 40 hours a week, but the real work: writing, reading, submitting is regretfully on the backburner. The bills are getting paid but my heart's not in it.

This could all change though, the grrl is up to some mischief...keep ya posted!

12:12 PM  
Blogger Annamarie said...

Don't ever let the dream die. Keep working toward your creative goal. Best of luck!

amd~

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home